|For more information on Siskind's Immigration Bulletin, including how to contact us, click here.
To download the entire newsletter in PDF format, click here.
2. ABC's Of Immigration: Employer Compliance Series - Electronic I-9 Systems
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Border Patrol Figures Show Increase in Crossing Deaths
- New Orleans Police Vow not to Enforce Immigration Documentation
- Obama Picks New Border Patrol Director
- New Passport Laws Cause Decline in Border Travel
5. News from the Courts
- US Government Sues NJ Company Over Fraudulent Visas
- 4th Circuit Denies Asylum in Female Circumcision Case
6. News Bytes
- USCIS Naturalizes Over 8,000 on Constitution Day
- Obama Reiterates Pledge for Amnesty
- USCIS Mulls Fee Hike to Reduce Deficit
- Census: Number of Foreign-Born in US is Decreasing
- USCIS Unveils Revamped Website
7. Washington Watch
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin for October 2009
Disclaimer: This newsletter is provided as a public service and not intended to establish an attorney client relationship. Any reliance on information contained herein is taken at your own risk.