Honors, Awards, and Accolades
Siskind Susser, PC – Immigration Lawyers has received numerous recognitions as a firm and at the individual attorney and staff member level over more than two decades. Honors include the following:
- Siskind Susser lawyers are the authors of many books including The J-1 Visa Guidebook published by LexisNexis and SHRM’s Employer’s Immigration Compliance Desk Reference.
- Creators of Visalaw.com in 1994, the first immigration law firm web site, the first law firm web site in the Southern US and the first solo law firm web site
- Creators of the first law firm blog in 1997
- Greg Siskind testified as an expert in front of the US House of Representatives Immigration Subcommittee in 2007.
- Lynn Susser was one of 65 women in America honored by Harvard University Law School at their inaugural International Women’s Day portrait exhibition.
- Selected as AV rated firm by Martindale Hubbell and top 25 immigration firms in US by Chambers and Partners.
- Siskind Susser lawyers named to Best Lawyers in America and Superlawyers.
- Lawyers named to Who’s Who in Corporate Immigration Law (the research partner of the ABA’s Section of International Law) including Greg Siskind being named as one of the top 10 immigration lawyers in the world in 2014.
- Firm lawyers have been interviewed by more than 100 media outlets including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, USA Today, Bloomberg, Associated Press, Time, the National Law Journal, Forbes and NPR.
- In 2014, Siskind Susser, PC was the only law firm in the country with two elected members of the Board of Governors of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (Greg Siskind and Ari Sauer).
- Named by the Memphis Business Journal as the 2006 Small Business of the Year.