901-682-6455 or 800-343-4890
Greg Siskind is a founding partner of Siskind Susser, PC – Immigration Lawyers and has been practicing law since 1990. Greg began practicing law when he was 22 after receiving his bachelor’s degree from Vanderbilt University and his law degree from the University of Chicago.
Greg is the author of several books including the annually published J-1 Visa Guidebook, the American Bar Association’s Lawyers Guide to Marketing on the Internet and the recently published SHRM’s Employer’s Immigration Compliance Desk Reference. He is also the author of a number of immigration-related pieces of legislation and has testified as an expert in front of the US House of Representatives Immigration Subcommittee.
In 1994, he created www.visalaw.com, the first immigration law firm web site in the world and is the editor of Siskind’s Immigration Bulletin, a newsletter that is distributed to more than 40,000 subscribers each week. He was also the first lawyer in the world with a blog and is the proprietor of one of the most popular lawyer blogs athttp://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind.
Greg was the first immigration lawyer ever photographed for the cover of the American Bar Association Journal and he has been interviewed by more than 100 publications including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Time, NPR’s All Things Considered, National Law Journal, Forbes, Modern Healthcare . He was recently named by Who’s Who in Corporate Immigration Law on its list of the ten most distinguished lawyers in the world and by Chambers and Partners as one of the top 25 immigration lawyers in the US. He is one of the founders of Visalaw International, the global alliance of immigration lawyers (www.visalawint.com). He currently serves as a member of the Board of Governors of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- J-1 Visa Guidebook, published annually by LexisNexis since 1997.
- Lawyers Guide to Marketing on the Internet, bestselling book published in three editions by the American Bar Association Law Practice Division
- The Employer’s Immigration Compliance Desktop Reference, published by the SHRM – the Society for Human Resource Management
- The Medical Waste Handbook, published by WestGroup in 1994
- Author of chapters in books Immigration Options for Physicians, Immigration Options for Nurses, Immigration Options for Academics and Researchers and Immigration Options for Religious Workers, and Immigration Options for Investors published by American Immigration Lawyers Association
- World’s Ten Most Distinguished Immigration Lawyers – Who’s Who in Corporate Immigration Law (research partner of the ABA International Section
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in Immigration Law
- Listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Listed in Business Tennessee magazine’s 150 Best Lawyers
- Listed in Chambers and Partners top 25 immigration lawyers
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Expert testimony in front of US House of Representatives Immigration Subcommittee (2007)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – Board of Governors from 2010 – present
- IMG Taskforce (the physician immigration bar organization) – current chairman
- Tennessee Bar Association – founded immigration section
- American Bar Association – past Law Practice Division council member
- Tennessee, 1990
- Vanderbilt University, BA, 1986
- University of Chicago Law School, 1990