How can we help you with B1-B2 Temporary Visas?

The most common nonimmigrant visa is the B visa.  It was created expressly for foreign visitors to the United States, and covers both visitors for business (B-1) and visitors for pleasure (B-2).  However, it is not the only way to gain visitor entry into the US.  The Visa Waiver program, which allows visitors from authorized countries entrance to the US, is another method.

Additional Resources:

Contact Us

For more information on how Siskind Susser can help you with B1-B2 Temporary visa, call us at 901-682-6455 (U.S.) or 800-343-4890 (International).