How can we help you with Student Visas?

If you are interested in studying in the US, changes are you will likely need an F-1 or M-1 student visa.  US immigration law allows for the admission as nonimmigrants those who are coming to the US to participate in a full time course of study. Most students enter in F-1 status, although the J-1 visa (for exchange visitors participating in a program approved by the State Department) and M-1 visa (for vocational students) are also sometimes available. The M visa is available to international students who are coming to the US to pursue a full-time course of study at an established vocational school or other nonacademic school that has been approved by the USCIS.

Additional Resources:



Contact Us

For more information on how Siskind Susser can help you, call us at 901-682-6455 (U.S.) or 800-343-4890 (International).