How can we help you with H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas?

Professional workers with at least a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent work experience) may be eligible for a non-immigrant visa if their employers can demonstrate that they are to be paid at least the prevailing wage for the position and the position requires professional worker credentials.

Learn More

Learn more about H-1B Speciality Occupation visas at our ABCS of Immigration: H-1B Overview.

Contact Us

For more information on how Siskind Susser can help you with H-1B Speciality Occupation visas, call us at 901-682-6455 (U.S.) or 800-343-4890 (International).