How can we help you with J1 and Q1 Exchange Visitor Visas?

The J-1 visa is given to those who will be entering the US to participate in various types of approved educational or cultural exchange programs designated by the Department of State.

The J-1 non-immigrant visa category is used by people entering in the following categories:

  • College and university students
  • Secondary school students
  • Short-term scholars
  • Trainees
  • Teachers
  • Professors and research scholars
  • Specialists
  • Alien physicians
  • International and government visitors
  • Camp counselors
  • Summer work/travel students
  • Au pairs
  • Special education exchange visitors


Additional Resources:


Contact Us

For more information on how Siskind Susser can help you, call us at 901-682-6455 (U.S.) or 800-343-4890 (International).