Temporary Work Visas

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Visas and H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural are available to persons coming to the US to work in seasonal or other temporary capacities. H-2A is reserved for those working in farming, raising livestock, or jobs related to farming operation such as: forestry, lumbering, preparation of goods for market, transportation and delivery of goods, storing, freezing, processing, or packaging. H-2B visas are not restricted by the type of industry, but the work must be temporary, seasonal, or a onetime occurrence.


Contact Us

For more information on how Siskind Susser can help you, call us at 901-682-6455 (U.S.) or 800-343-4890 (International).