Siskind’s Immigration Bulletin – November 2016
- What Does Trump’s Victory Mean for DACA?
- USCIS Adds St. Vincent and the Grenadines to Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- BIA Rules Shoplifting to be a Categorical Crime Involving Moral Turpitude
- BIA Rules Petit Larceny is a Crime that Categorically Involves Moral Turpitude
6. News Bytes
- The CW-1 Cap for Fiscal Year 2017 Has Been Reached
- Changes to PERM Notification Process
- USCIS Policy Manual Updated to Provide Guidance on Health-Related Grounds of Inadmissibility
- ABIL Commenters Weigh In on USCIS Proposed Rule on Parole for Entrepreneurs
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Rehearing in U.S. v. Texas
- USCIS Increases Validity of Work Permits to Two Years for Asylum Applicants
Disclaimer: This newsletter is provided as a public service and not intended to establish an attorney client relationship. Any reliance on information contained herein is taken at your own risk.