J-1, Q-1, and P-2 Programs

Siskind Susser PC works with immigrants of exceptional artistic merit who wish to pursue their talents in the Unites States. The following are related programs:

  • US Arts International Training Program
    International Arts & Artists can work with qualifying applicants to obtain J-1 Intern/Trainee visas, as well as H-3 Trainee visas
  • The American Federation of Music
    AFM can help a Canadian member of the Federation who wishes to work in the United States to obtain a P-2 non-immigrant work permit
  • Actor’s Equity
    Actors from the U.K. and Candada can apply for temporary work visas to the U.S. through Actor’s Equity