For more information on Siskind’s Immigration Bulletin, including how to contact us, click here. To download the entire newsletter in PDF format, click here.
- DOS Announces Refugee Program for Salvadorian, Guatemalan, and Honduran Children
- Sarah Saldaña Selected as USCIS Director
- Court Rules In Favor of DACA Recipient in Discrimination Case
- Supreme Court Rejects Arizona’s Request to Continue Denying DREAMer Driver’s Licenses
6. News Bytes
- Deportation Numbers Down Since Last Year
- USCIS Reached Annual 10,000 Cap for U-Visas
- USCIS Expands H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
Disclaimer: This newsletter is provided as a public service and not intended to establish an attorney client relationship. Any reliance on information contained herein is taken at your own risk.