Lynn Susser was a founding partner of Siskind Susser in 1994. As the firm’s managing partner, Ms. Susser supervises a wide variety of casework ranging from employment-based visa work and family immigration matters to political asylum and naturalization. By focusing strictly on immigration matters, Ms. Susser and her staff have developed an excellent reputation and working relationship with the local USCIS, CBP and ICE office as well as the regional service centers and the Department of Labor. Her own clients include multi-national corporations, nurse-staffing agencies, IT companies, construction related businesses, large manufacturers, school districts and many small to medium sized family businesses.
Ms. Susser received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law. She is a member of the Memphis Bar Association, the Association for Women Attorneys, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). She served 2 terms as Chair of the MidSouth Chapter of AILA and on the AILA Board of Governors. Ms. Susser is currently a member of the AILA-DOL (Department of Labor) Liaison Committee and she is the liaison to the Memphis CBP office. She is a frequent speaker at local and national immigration-related conferences. Ms. Susser is listed in “The Best Lawyers in America” for Immigration Law and the “Who’s Who International” for Corporate Immigration. She has an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell. She was voted Best of the Bar by the Memphis Business Journal in 2017.
Ms. Susser had extensive business experience prior to embarking on a legal career. After receiving a bachelor’s degree in International Business in 1981, she spent eight years as the Merchandise Manager for a major U.S. manufacturer where she supervised the design and sales of $40 million worth of children’s clothing annually. Ms. Susser can be reached by email at [email protected].
- 2023 Who’s Who Legal Thought Leader – USA – Corporate Immigration
- Ranked in Chambers and Partners 2023 Guide
- Martindale-Hubbell 2023 AV Preeminent Attorney
- 2022 Who’s Who Legal Thought Leader – Corporate Immigration
- Listed in “The Best Lawyers in America” for Immigration Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Voted Best of the Bar by the Memphis Business Journal in 2017
- Memphis Bar Association
- Association for Women Attorneys
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – 2022 & 2023 President
- AILA Department of Labor Liaison Committee – Liaison to Memphis CBP